As a member of the RSL, you will enjoy the privilege of having joined one of Australia's oldest and most revered organisations. An organisation committed to selfless service on behalf of the nation, which is dedicated to honouring those who have served our nation through military service, and that focuses on the care of veterans and their dependants.
We have almost 300 Sub Branches throughout Victoria - please click here to search alphabetically.
The RSL welcomes you and encourages new members. There is a membership category available to suit everyone.
- Service memberships are available to current and former members of the Australian Defence Force and Allied Armed Forces with a minimum of 6 months service
- Affilate memberships are available to relatives of a person who was eligible to be a Service member of the League. Affiliate memberships are also available to members of emergency services (police, fire brigade, CFA, ambulance and/or SES
- Social memberships are available to any member of the community who wishes to join an RSL Sub-Branch
- Community memberships are available only at Sub-Branches that provide Gaming facilities
- Life memberships are awarded to nominated members only. Life members are never required to renew
- Annual memberships are to be renewed on a yearly basis
- Triennial memberships are to be renewed every three years (not all Sub-Branches offer this type of membership).