RSL Defence Sub-Branch
The RSL Defence Sub-Branch is designed exclusively for serving ADF personnel and makes it easier for serving personnel to join and remain RSL members. The defence Sub-Branch allows members access our support and advocacy services and our network of Sub-Branches nationwide.
The Defence Sub Branch is an option which makes RSL membership more accessible, convenient and hassle free given a busy life or postings and deployments.
On joining the RSL as a Defence Sub-Branch member you will receive a membership card that gives you access to Sub-Branches nationwide.
A note to all Defence Sub-Branch members:
The website rsldefencesubbranch.com.au is inactive and unavailable for future use.
If looking to update your membership or for any general queries, please contact Member Services on 03 9655 5542 or email@example.com
The membership renewal perod has now closed so if you would like to renew, please visit your Sub-Branch.
The next renewal period is from November 1st 2018 to January 31st 2019 and all members can renew online during this time at rslrewards.com.au
Some of the Benefits
- Membership free for serving ADF personnel in the year that you join.
- A national format RSL Membership Card which will ensure a warm welcome at all RSL Sub Branches and clubs nationwide.
- A quarterly member magazine and accessible information on the RSL website on services available, including links to other DVA, ESO and military service related sites. All RSL sites and an entertaiment guide will be available through links to all State Branch sites.
- Request local RSL Sub Branch support for you and your family while you are away for extended periods. The Sub Branch administrator will be happy to facilitate this once a request is required.
- Regular updates on RSL activities, advocacy and policy matters, and events direct to members's personal email.