Classes are run by a professional physical training instructor and delivered via 'Zoom'.
Classes are held:
Saturday morning: 8.45am - 9.45am. Log-on 5 mins earlier to chat with other participants or ask any questions.
We would like to thank RSL Active Warrnambool for providing funding and hosting of the Saturday fitness class.
- Registration is essential.
- The classes are open to Veterans residing in Victoria and are free to participate.
- In order to register you must be a Veteran, however families in the same household wishing to participate can do so from the same device. You don't need to provide the number and names of any additional family members participating.
- Please register by clicking the 'Select a Date' button above, choose which date you would like to register for, select 'tickets' and complete your details.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration.
- A Zoom link to access both sessions will be sent to you at 1pm on Wednesday for the Wednesday evening session and 3pm Friday for the Saturday morning session. Please check your spam folder, others folder or contact RSL Active you haven't received the Zoom login details before each class.
- Please note, there will be a new Zoom link provided for each session each week.
Registering for the following week's class
- Registration for the following week’s classes will open each Friday. The registration link will be posted on the RSL Victoria Facebook page and will also be sent via RSL Active email.
- To be updated by email on upcoming RSL Active Online events please CLICK HERE