About this event
These slow-paced classes are suitable for all levels, including the absolute beginner. The sessions are an opportunity to pause and unwind and will include gentle movement, stretching and guided meditations.
What you will need to participate
- A comfy place to practice at home with yoga mat or blanket and some cushions or pillows
- Comfortable clothing
- 'Zoom' access.
- Registration is essential.
- The session is open to all Victorian Veterans and is free to participate.
- In order to register you must be a Veteran, however families in the same household wishing to participate can do so from the same device. You don't need to provide the number and names of any additional family members participating.
- Please register by clicking the 'Register' button above.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration.
- A separate email with the Zoom link to access the session will be sent to you on the day of the session. Please check your spam folder, others folder or contact RSL Active you haven't received the Zoom login details by 1pm on the day of the session.
Registering for the following week's class
- Registration for the following week’s class will open each Friday. The registration link will be posted on the RSL Victoria Facebook page and will also be sent via RSL Active email.
- To be updated by email on upcoming RSL Active Online events as well as the return of some in person events, please CLICK HERE
For Jess, yoga is a chance to reconnect and re-align the body, mind & breath, either through stillness, movement or meditation. Jess believes in listening to our own intuition and using this as a guide each and every day with kindness & balance. She believes that there is this inner voice in all of us, sometimes it just can’t be heard above the noise of our everyday lives.
The intention behind her classes is for students to slow down and reconnect to that intuition while getting all the benefits yoga has on the body, in particular the spine and nervous system.
Jess is a certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher and has completed additional meditation training with 1Giant Mind and Yin Yoga training. She has been inspired through various workshops & I is forever learning, growing, changing. There is always so much to learn.
Jess' favourite quote is “you are the sky, everything else is just the weather” reminding me that nothing is permanent and it is a constant practise to stay in the present moment.
For more information
If you have any questions about this activity, eligibility to participate, would like assistance with registering or using Zoom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.