The Veterans Card - Victoria has now become available for eligible veterans, with discounts applying from July 1.
The digital Veterans Card - Victoria entitles all ADF members to benefits and discounts including:
- $100 off light vehicle rego
- free trailer and caravan rego
- free marine licence
- fishing licence exemption
- free transport on ANZAC and Remembrance Days
- veteran employment programs
All past and present ADF members living in Victoria are eligible to apply for a digital Veterans card. This includes those on active duty, veterans, and reservists.
Civilian ADF employees are not eligible.
To apply, you will need to provide one ID number from the following list:
- PMKeyS number
- Regimental or Service number
- DVA Card number
You will also need two idenitty documents from the following list:
- Medicare card
- Australian birth certificate
- Australian driver licence / learner permit (current)
- Australian passport current or less than three years expired
- ImmiCard current or less than 3 years expired
- Foreign passport with a valid Australian visa with working rights
- Australian citizenship certificate
Eligible ADF members can apply, store and show the card in your Service Victoria app on a smartphone or visit service.vic.gov.au to apply online.
Click here to learn more about the Veterans Card - Victoria.